POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That time again [100 KB] : Re: That time again [100 KB] Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That time again [100 KB]
From: Invisible
Date: 19 Jun 2009 04:50:58
Message: <4a3b5172$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> Have a read. Point. Laugh. And then let me go and I'll crawl back
>> under my rock again and be quiet. :-/
>
> Why would we point and laugh? It's very clear and well presented.

Questions:

- I put all the technical terms in italics and coloured them blue. Does
that "work"? Or does it just look like regular emphasis?

- Does section 3 add anything to the document? Should I make it bigger?
Should I take it out?

- What the hell would a real abstract and conclusion actually look like?
(My abstract is really an introduction. And it only says what's in the
paper, not why any sane person should read it. Because, let's face it,
why *should* any sane person read it? It doesn't say anything "useful".
It's for over-interested souls only...)