POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That time again [100 KB] : Re: That time again [100 KB] Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That time again [100 KB]
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 18 Jun 2009 16:12:17
Message: <4a3a9fa1$1@news.povray.org>
> Have a read. Point. Laugh. And then let me go and I'll crawl back under
> my rock again and be quiet. :-/
Interesting, maybe you should clean it up and publish it under your
real name, maybe somewhere like the Monad.Reader or some such.
It certainly wouldn't hurt to share some of your technical musings with
a larger audience of  functional programmers.

In general I prefer a top down approach to learning, but the
bottom up pattern you are following is frequently used in
academia. Maybe you should mention buildExpressionParser
and makeTokenParser?