POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That time again [100 KB] : Re: That time again [100 KB] Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:24:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That time again [100 KB]
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Jun 2009 16:07:13
Message: <4a3a9e71$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Have a read. Point. Laugh. And then let me go and I'll crawl back under
> my rock again and be quiet. :-/

Why would we point and laugh? It's very clear and well presented.

Nits: Your abstract has an "an" where you meant "a". Page 4 is missing a
closing paren (and a space after "function"). The number of italics near the
beginning for emphasis is a bit distracting, sounding more like you're
enthused than scholarly. Exclamation marks similarly. Later where you're
using italics to highlight differences between parallel sentence constructs
it's helpful. On page 6, rather than "To see how we can achieve our stated
goal", restate the goal: "To see how we can get both results returned..."
"Suguar" is misspelled, as is "auxhilery", as is "grammer".  You mistyped
"P_SueprChain()".

Add a concluding section, and explain in the abstract why someone might want
to read the paper. These are two parts of any paper that are difficult to
get right.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western