POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No doubt alphaQuad's "dream world". : No doubt alphaQuad's "dream world". Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  No doubt alphaQuad's "dream world".
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 17 Jun 2009 23:38:48
Message: <4a39b6c8$1@news.povray.org>
One in which all "tested" remedies are replaced with hemeopathic and
"natural" ones, like this product:

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2009/06/finally_a_homeopathic_medicine.php

Because, you know.. Like cures (or causes, or both o.O) like? So
snorting something "natural" that kills nerve cells should help cure
things that make you nose stuffy, or.. cause them, or.. hell, I am
confused. I need to go check the Circulatum Minus of Urbigerus and Libri
Tres de Occulta Philosophia, to work this one out. I mean, its obviously
not going to be written by any of the people conspiring with the FDA to
promote Big Pharma.

I am sure we have "much more" to worry about "safe" levels of fluoride,
than the billions of dollars worth of untested products, with unknown
ingredients, with unknown/tested/proven effects, that more and more
people are buying, because, well... they are natural, and like.. got
electrolytes and stuff, and people want Blogo, because its got like..
electrolytes and stuff!

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {