POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suddenly I don't feel so bad... : Re: Suddenly I don't feel so bad... Server Time
9 Oct 2024 06:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suddenly I don't feel so bad...
From: Warp
Date: 17 Jun 2009 07:21:18
Message: <4a38d1ad@news.povray.org>
andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Another thing in defence of Americans: Europeans have just as much
> trouble locating US states and Canadian provinces.

  I'm somewhat convinced that most western Europeans (or at least most
Finns, as I can't really speak for all Europeans) can name and locate
(or at least get close) on a nameless map more US states than most
Americans can name and locate European countries. Principally Hollywood,
and secondarily general geographical education, do have their influence.

  Now the Canadian provinces are much harder. They are not very prominently
used in movies not TV shows, so...

--
                                                          - Warp