POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ : Re: Passion of the Christ Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passion of the Christ
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 16 Jun 2009 17:26:25
Message: <4a380e01$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:54:44 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> Patrick Elliott wrote:
>> Hmm. Must be a different one then.
>
> Fiction, dude. Fiction!

I'm reminded of Douglas Adams' concept about proving the non-existence of
God....

God:  Proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing
Man:  Ah, but the babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it?  Nothing so
mind-bogglingly useful could possibly have evolved purely by chance.  It
proves you exist, and so therefore you don't.  Q.E.D.
God:  Oh dear, I hadn't thought of that.
(God vanishes in a puff of logic)

Jim