POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suddenly I don't feel so bad... : Re: Suddenly I don't feel so bad... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suddenly I don't feel so bad...
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Jun 2009 12:07:30
Message: <4a37c342@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>> ... about those surveys that say Americans don't know where various
>> countries are on a globe.
>
> In fairness, I would suggest it's fairly common knowledge that your
> heart is located in your ribcage, but *precisely* where? I wouldn't
> know. And exactly how lage? Nope, not really sure.

http://www.hobbytron.com/human-body-model-visible-man.html

It's also common knowledge that Switzerland is in western Europe somewhere.
Exactly where? I wouldn't know. Precisely how large? Not really sure.

Same thing, really. :-)

In my defense, anything more than 1000 miles away is all in the same place,
namely, the airport. ;-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western