POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : UK mains voltage : Re: UK mains voltage Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UK mains voltage
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Jun 2009 13:25:56
Message: <4a368424$1@news.povray.org>
>>> BTW a beating heart is absolutely not gruesome, I would rather say
>>> beautiful. I'd be happy to show you if you happen to be in Amsterdam
>>> some time and an experiment is running. ;)
>>
>> I once saw an operation on TV. They cut open a guy's chest, ripped his
>> ripcage apart, and inside was his heart. I swear, it honestly looked
>> like it was trying to CLIMB THE HELL OUT OF HIS BODY AND RUN AWAY!! O_O
>>
>> *shivers*
>
> Was that a dramatazation or an actual procedure?

It was meant to be the real thing. Apparently there was something or
other wrong with this guy's heart, so they were going to rip it out and
stick a new one in. (I wasn't really paying attention.) The new heart
looked rather limp and pale. But the still-beating one looked evil! (And
several sizes too big for the chest cavity, BTW...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/