POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic. : Re: Epic. Server Time
9 Oct 2024 06:59:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic.
From: St
Date: 15 Jun 2009 12:29:10
Message: <4a3676d6@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:47:35 +0100, Invisible wrote:
>
>>  So you'd have to be brain-damaged in the first place.
>
> No, that comes later. ;-)

    Yes, unfortunately for some. It's a tough game to be in if it's the
career you want to follow. I've been watching and following boxing for about
40 years now, (jeez, I can't believe I just typed that!), and I've seen
nearly all the <known> tragedies, well, at least over here in the UK.

    Great sport for a youngster though. When I was doing it, we didn't have
safety headgear, just a pair of massive well-cushioned old soft leather
gloves. It would make your eyes water if you copped one on the nose, but
that's about it. Yeah, it was fun. :)

      ~Steve~