POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ : Re: Passion of the Christ Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passion of the Christ
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 14 Jun 2009 21:06:40
Message: <4a359ea0$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Patrick Elliott wrote:
>> Hmm. Depends, what is the "evidence" that it was designed?
>
> Oh, and as an aside, if you want a fun fiction book involving the search
> for scientific proof of the existence of a Creator, the book
> "Calculating God" by Sawyer is a fun read.

That was the one that can be summed up like..

O = L * 1/G + C

I.e., Odds = chance of leprechauns existing * 1/odds of finding pots of
gold coins + number of 4 leaf clovers in your lawn. lol

Yeah. Had a real good laugh at that one. Its "almost" as funny as the
stuff the ID people come up with for the odds of evolution or
irreducible complexity. You know, the rules of both impossible things
you can "prove" actually happen with a simple computer program running
for like 2 minutes, in Javascript.

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {