POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Astromonical numbers : Re: Astromonical numbers Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Astromonical numbers
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 13 Jun 2009 19:28:16
Message: <4a343610$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/13/09 18:03, Jim Henderson wrote:
> I hate when that happens.  I maintained a PHP-Nuke website for a few
> years, and it sat hacked by some Turkish group for who knows how long.  A
> friend of mine who happened to be looking up an article I'd written and
> put on the site told me about it.

	I can think of only two solutions:

1. Write your own web apps. Doesn't really protect against exploits, but
I suspect you have greater control in the matter.

2. Subscribe to any relevant feeds of all the web software you've
installed. Hopefully they all have some feed or other, and not just
mailing lists.

--
All I ask is for a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl