POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Crazy ideas for Monday morning : Re: Crazy ideas for Monday morning Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:13:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crazy ideas for Monday morning
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 13 Jun 2009 15:59:03
Message: <4a340507$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/13/09 12:26, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I'm puzzled as to how somebody with no formal qualifications gets to
> write a book.

1. Open editor.
2. Start typing.
3. Convince publisher.

	Step 3 is what I don't know anything about, given that I haven't
published anything. However, if no one else has written a book on it,
and the publisher knows there's a market, why wouldn't they publish it?

> You're looking at Wolfram Research Inc. I applied to Wolfram Alpha LLC.
> Different company. ;-)
>
> IIRC, Wolfram Research does have a little more contact info readily
> available.

	Pretty much the same company.

--
Psychoceramics: The study of crackpots.