POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : C++ question... : Re: C++ question... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:14:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: C++ question...
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Jun 2009 14:16:53
Message: <4a33ed15$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> When I did that, I got errors about not being able to find the vtable for
>> the class.
>
>   A minimal example code would help a lot answering the question.

Yeah. I solved it before I asked the question. I was just trying to figure
out if it was normal C++ stuff or QT stuff. Once I got confirmed that
#include in C++ was essentially the same as in C (modulo leaving off .h), I
went grubbing around QT and figured out there's a macro it only expands in
.H files with the "moc" processor.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western