POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So ... when is "piracy" wrong? : Re: So ... when is "piracy" wrong? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:13:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So ... when is "piracy" wrong?
From: somebody
Date: 12 Jun 2009 22:14:05
Message: <4a330b6d@news.povray.org>
"Mueen Nawaz" <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote in message
> On 06/12/09 13:41, somebody wrote:

> > Whether I am willing or not to change my mind has no bearing on the
validity
> > of any arguments I make.

> Naturally. The point he is making is that there is nothing worth it for
> him or anyone else here to counter your points.

I could buy that, I could even buy the claim that his time is too valuable
to waste on my arguments, if he did not continue to waste even more time
trying to argue that his time is too valuable to waste on my arguments. As
it is, the motivation seems to have been to simply derail the actual
discussion with demagoguery.