POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague : Re: Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
From: Chambers
Date: 11 Jun 2009 22:48:27
Message: <4a31c1fb$1@news.povray.org>
alphaQuad wrote:
> Real Americans V. The Plague
>
> When a REAL American sees a topic they don't agree with, they usually ignore it

> of view, I'll defend to my death your right to say it".

1) I don't think Warp's a "Real American."  Isn't he Scandinavian?  (I
could be wrong about that, Warp, no offense meant!)

2) Why do you think that "Real American"s would quote British
paraphrasing of French philosophers?

3) Have you watched "Dr Strangelove" in its entirety?  Do you realize
that his fixation with Flouride was chosen specifically because it was
so unbelievable as a conspiracy?

--
Chambers