POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hypothesis #2 : Re: Hypothesis #2 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hypothesis #2
From: St
Date: 11 Jun 2009 17:20:45
Message: <4a31752d$1@news.povray.org>
news:4a313b81$1@news.povray.org...
> Darren New wrote:
>> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> Well, maybe. I think we're all in agreement that my life choices thus
>>> far pretty much suck.
>>
>> Have you ever been in jail?  Have you ever accidentally injured someone
>> to the extent they'll never get better?  Have you ever been involuntarily
>> committed to an insane asylum?  Have you ever been homeless, eating out
>> of trashcans?
>>
>> Don't run yourself down.
>
> No, but opinion seems unanimous that there are a vast number of simple
> things I could have done different - much for the better. :-/

     Jeez. Such as? What was so simple you could have done different in
life? You chose what you like doing, and that's perfectly fine. It's also
perfectly fine to change any path in your life, to anything else that you
might want to follow and might find useful. You just have to do it.

     And anyway, who's opinion? Certainly not mine.

    Seriously, (I've said it before and so have many others), the one thing
that's holding you back now is living at home. If you can find *anything*
that's comfortable for you to live in, you will feel so liberated. And
that's just the start to what I think will be a truly *good* life for you.
Stay at home, fail.

      ~Steve~