POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hypothesis #3 : Re: Hypothesis #3 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hypothesis #3
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 11 Jun 2009 14:42:32
Message: <4a315018@news.povray.org>
Vincent Le Chevalier wrote:

> I don't know, it seems pets follow the same pattern of behaviour, very
> lively and foolish at the beginning, then settling down gradually. It's
> not that they cannot move around and play anymore, just that they do it
> less often. I don't think it's just us imposing that on them, for
> example cats do that yet they take little heed of our orders ;-) I
> wouldn't be surprised if wild animals did that too.

But they freakin' stay in fit. That lazy-looking cat can still run to
catch a bunch of mice and go hiding to the attic without any problems.
Or that rabbit that never moves can still jump 2+ meters without
pre-acceleration - from right there, where it just sits still.

Every once in a while i wonder how they do it...

-Aero