POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So ... when is "piracy" wrong? : Re: So ... when is "piracy" wrong? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So ... when is "piracy" wrong?
From: somebody
Date: 11 Jun 2009 00:38:29
Message: <4a308a45$1@news.povray.org>
news:4a306637$1@news.povray.org...
> somebody wrote:

> > What makes you think I won't say "you know, I hadn't thought of that"
should
> > it truly be the case that I hadn't thought of that?

> Because you've earlier said you'd never change your mind based on an
> internet discussion, yes?

Not quite the same thing (new angles or data on a problem don't necessarily
imply different resolutions). In any case, does my claim that I will never
change my mind proof that I will never change my mind? Would it have been
more likely that my mind could be changed, should I have not made that
claim?

I wish I had that kind of perfect mental control...