POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hypothesis #3 : Re: Hypothesis #3 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hypothesis #3
From: Shay
Date: 10 Jun 2009 16:32:20
Message: <4a301854$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Kids. They always seem to have boundless energy, right? Us grown-ups can
> hardly keep up with them. Why is that?

Judging from my own experience, I'd guess that kids are just miserable.
I get every bit as fidgety when I have to go shopping with my wife or
when I have to go to a dance club or when I have to spend hour after
hour doing things that I don't want to do.

If I'd had a dollar for every time someone remarked what a nice guy I
was when I wasn't in school, I could have retired when I graduated.

  -Shay