POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dying? : Re: Dying? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dying?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 10 Jun 2009 12:26:15
Message: <4a2fdea7$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:09:55 -0400, Frederico Lopes wrote:

>> > Am I deadly wrong?
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> Jim
>
> Why? Could you help me keep my faith? :-)

Look at the number of betas that have been released for 3.7 over the past
year.  Also remember that the developers aren't paid for their work, but
volunteer their time to do the development.  They have day jobs as well
in order to pay the bills, and sometimes real life gets in the way of
things you volunteer to work on.

Jim