POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ : Re: Passion of the Christ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passion of the Christ
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 10 Jun 2009 11:54:36
Message: <4a2fd73c@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 21:01:11 -0700, Patrick Elliott wrote:

> Sure, there are "nice" people, who don't fall into that category. Sort
> of...

You really need to meet more people - if your sample is so small that you
believe that all believers aren't nice (etc.), then you don't have a
sufficiently large sample size to understand the POV of someone who does
believe.

I live in Utah.  I have many friends who are true believers.  They've
helped me move house, they understand that I don't believe what they do,
and they don't try to convince me that I'm wrong.

Jim