POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ : Re: Passion of the Christ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passion of the Christ
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 9 Jun 2009 18:58:08
Message: <4a2ee900$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 15:39:56 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> as with most trolls, the song never changes.
>
> I honestly don't think he's trolling. I honestly think his prescription
> ran out. :-) The occasional bouts, interspersed with almost-rational
> discussion, as well as the whole way in which it's expressed, remind me
> of too many people I know when they stop listening to their doctors.

Could be, it is common for people who are on medication to unilaterally
decide that they're "cured" or "better" and stop taking it even though it
is necessary to continue on it (sometimes for life).  That said, I'm not
about to make anything remotely like a medical diagnosis or to reply by
telling him to get back on his meds, because I know as much about him
personally as he does me (ie, nothing), and I'm as qualified to make an
assessment of him as he is of me.

Jim