POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Passion of the Christ : Re: Passion of the Christ Server Time
9 Oct 2024 14:37:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passion of the Christ
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Jun 2009 18:39:56
Message: <4a2ee4bc$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> as with most trolls, the song never changes.

I honestly don't think he's trolling. I honestly think his prescription ran
out. :-) The occasional bouts, interspersed with almost-rational discussion,
as well as the whole way in which it's expressed, remind me of too many
people I know when they stop listening to their doctors.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western