POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lame : Re: Lame Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lame
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 9 Jun 2009 18:07:46
Message: <4a2edd32$1@news.povray.org>
"Darren New" <dne### [at] sanrrcom> a écrit dans le message de
> So I think perhaps it's not as unlikely as it may seem.

The painting's author (who's really good, BTW, I wish I could paint like
that http://watercolourproductions.blogspot.com/2007/03/blog-post_8172.html)
works from imagination and tells the joke himself in his blog post. I guess
Andrew's post was worth discovering this guy's watercolours.
There have been relatively few Rolls models and if there was a RR with such
a (hilarious) name there would be more than a "manual" and 140000 joke pages
about it.

G.