POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Pirate Party takes a seat in the EU : Re: The Pirate Party takes a seat in the EU Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Pirate Party takes a seat in the EU
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Jun 2009 10:49:53
Message: <4a2e7691$1@news.povray.org>
Stefan Persson wrote:
> "somebody" <x### [at] ycom> wrote in message news:4a2e2473$1@news.povray.org...
>> It's been posted earlier I think.
>
> I had a quick look.. but couldn't find anything.

I mentioned it, but I don't think I added a link and the subject line wasn't
very good. And I talked about the politics and not the legal changes. :-)

> Your figure doesn't really say what people thought of the movie,

When people go back to see Titanic 40 and 50 times, it's a pretty good bet
they enjoyed it.

> So, what I ask (again) is that the product, in this case the movie, lives up
> to what
> was promised me in the trailer. Not to much to ask for, right?

What movie are you talking about, and what didn't it live up to? I see very
few trailers showing scenes that didn't make the final cut.

> Sure, I might not like it, but that's life. But if you market a movie for
> being the baddest,
> most scary and evil movie of all times, you'd expect some chilling moments,

I think that particular emotion is very dependent on the viewer. I almost
never get even the least bit afraid at movies.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)