POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Invitation for 3D Artists: Evolutions! Game : Re: Invitation for 3D Artists: Evolutions! Game Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invitation for 3D Artists: Evolutions! Game
From: Stefan Persson
Date: 9 Jun 2009 02:22:20
Message: <4a2dff9c$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Sven,

I'm not sure this is the right forum for you.
There are many talented artists here, but my guess is that you'd find more
interested people over on CGTalk for instance.

My second guess is that you are after people that use one of the Industry
packages such as 3ds Max or Maya and this forum is for POV-Ray. Allthough it
can create stunning images with the right input, it's not a tool for the
gaming business.

But I might be wrong. I've been wrong before. In 1985.

Regards,

Stefan