POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPod / Music Industry / J-pop / Gripe! : Re: iPod / Music Industry / J-pop / Gripe! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:12:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iPod / Music Industry / J-pop / Gripe!
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Jun 2009 14:56:07
Message: <4a2d5ec7$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> I wouldn't know, I suppose you could, for example, in a religious
> institution require that workers there need to be members, but I'm not
> sure how that applies to an organization like this.

That was kind of what I was talking about. Nobody seems to think it's silly
to let a church require religious people to fill particular roles. But if
you ask the same thing about a "nasty" group that's just as protected under
US law, I can see people getting bent out of shape.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)