POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know... : You know... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:14:09 EDT (-0400)
  You know...
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Jun 2009 10:17:46
Message: <4a2d1d8a$1@news.povray.org>
You know there's something physically wrong with you when...

- Somebody says "just my $0.02", and you immediately think "Verizon math
fail".

- You use a bread knife and a butter knife to prepair your meal, and as
you walk to the sink to clean them, a quiet voice in your head says "As
you can see we've been watching you for some time now, Mr Andrew. It
seems that you've been using... /two/ knives..."

- You read http://xkcd.com/594/ and immediately ask Wolfram Alpha to
check the result for you.