POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very convincing... : Re: Very convincing... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Very convincing...
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Jun 2009 19:53:13
Message: <4a2c52e9@news.povray.org>
alphaQuad wrote:
> Those of greater intelligence don't reveal themselves to everyone. When you
> don't believe in intelligence greater than your own, they don't believe in you
> either.

I have no trouble believing in an intelligence greater than my own. Even
vastly greater. I just don't see any evidence that such an intelligence (or
any intelligence) had anything to do with the creation of human beings.
When you come up with something inexplicable (note: not just unexplained),
then let me know.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)