POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : False "minimum system requirements" in modern games : Re: False "minimum system requirements" in modern games Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: False "minimum system requirements" in modern games
From: Warp
Date: 6 Jun 2009 17:32:12
Message: <4a2ae05c@news.povray.org>
andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Regardless of the degree of veracity of anything that has been written
> in this thread, I'm not sure that such a thread is very relevant here.

> only joking of course. I sorta agree with you in the case where this
> citations comes from. There is just this problem of this group being
> p.o-t, so anything posted here is not very relevant here.

  I don't understand what you mean. Approximately 100% of people who
read this group are computer users. There's a rather big probability
that a significant part of them play computer games, so the subject
is interesting to them. The subject is also non-controversial. It's not
like I'm questioning someone faith or life philosophy.

--
                                                          - Warp