POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The fluff : The fluff Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  The fluff
From: Invisible
Date: 5 Jun 2009 05:15:48
Message: <4a28e244$1@news.povray.org>
Oh, the frustration of stupid company politics.

It's at times like this when I feel like writing a really flippant
response. Something along the lines of "oh, well, if I'm not authorised
to do this, then that's just fine. I'll just leave it exactly the way it
is, and then _when_ it's reported as a serious audit finding, I'll let
you take the blame for it for NOT LETTING ME DO MY ****ING JOB IN THE
FIRST PLACE!!"

Sadly, I severely doubt this will actually work. You don't get to be the
Director of IT unless you're good at playing the political game
(regardless of how much you actually know about IT).

Jesus I sound jaded... o_O I'm only 29. :'{