POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPod / Music Industry / J-pop / Gripe! : Re: iPod / Music Industry / J-pop / Gripe! Server Time
9 Oct 2024 11:38:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iPod / Music Industry / J-pop / Gripe!
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Jun 2009 22:09:51
Message: <4a287e6f$1@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
> Likely the license terms are that they not be sold abroad -
> particularly back to the US. The reasoning makes sense.

Then the question becomes who is violating the license, and when?

Can the publisher enforce on me a contract by printing it inside the book?
Am I required by US law to uphold a contract in India? Are you breaking
Indian law by buying a book in the US sold to you in the US?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)