POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPod / Music Industry / J-pop / Gripe! : Re: iPod / Music Industry / J-pop / Gripe! Server Time
9 Oct 2024 14:33:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iPod / Music Industry / J-pop / Gripe!
From: Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay
Date: 4 Jun 2009 14:52:54
Message: <4a281806$1@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecmo> wrote in message
> ...the point is that I would have been willing to pay any reasonable
> price, but it's simply not for sale to me, even if I was physically in
> Japan while trying to download it for 5 times the price.

Woops.  I began to suspect that I might be wrong here.  If I was in Japan,
then I would, in fact, not be able to download songs from the US.  Plus,
they say that they check your country of origin to make sure that it
corresponds to your address.  So...  If I happen to be living in Japan for 3
months, without a permanent address, I would be forbidden from downloading
anything from any iTunes?  Sigh...

---
Terms of Sale
JAPAN SALES ONLY

Purchases from the iTunes Store are available to you only in Japan and are
not available in any other location. You agree not to use or attempt to use
the service from outside of the available territory. iTunes may use
technologies to verify such compliance.