POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Heavy metal : Re: Heavy metal Server Time
9 Oct 2024 07:00:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Heavy metal
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 1 Jun 2009 18:44:39
Message: <4a2459d7$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 00:34:39 +0200, Fredrik Eriksson wrote:

>> Highly recommended, btw.
>>
>> Aluminum conducts heat almost as well as copper and is less prone to
>> corrosion and is lighter, so it's a good choice for cookware.
>
> I prefer iron; cookware that lets you cook *and* work out at the same
> time.

You just have to be careful not to put things that are overly acidic into
the container - and remember not to scrub it with a wire brush (had a
friend who was being helpful and didn't know better with our cast iron
skillet....took us about 4 months to re-season the surface.  On the plus
side, bacon for the WIN!)

Jim