POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good military game? : Re: Good military game? Server Time
9 Oct 2024 02:30:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good military game?
From: Warp
Date: 1 Jun 2009 13:12:47
Message: <4a240c0f@news.povray.org>
Chambers <Ben### [at] gmailcom_no_underscores> wrote:
> I'd like to try a game based on a reasonably accurate portrayal of the
> different units and logistics involved.

  Does it have to be of modern times? How about antiquity? For example:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome_Total_War

  Ok, I must admit that I haven't actually played this game, but it has
received such unanimously positive reviews that I want to try it some day.
Maybe you could be interested as well.

--
                                                          - Warp