POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frightening technology : Re: Frightening technology Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Frightening technology
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 30 May 2009 03:14:33
Message: <4a20dcd9$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Well, if you have children around, you just have to accept that anything
> remotely valuable *will* be destroyed, and there is nothing you can do
> about it. I've seen plenty of VHS tapes destroyed by children - and
> they're are armour-plated!

If you have children, you simply have a copy of every freaking optical
media they can and/or should reach to. When they scratch it, it's week
or two without that particular media (the exact amount of time depends,
it has to be missed but not just forgotten) before you burn a new copy
for them. This continues as long as A) they learn to handle the discs
correctly or B) they start buying theier own discs.

-Aero