POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting wikipedia page : Re: Interesting wikipedia page Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interesting wikipedia page
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 29 May 2009 21:01:53
Message: <4a208581$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Warp wrote:
>> Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:
>>> The other one I invariably get caught on whenever I go there for some
>>> reason is tvtropes.org
>>
>>   Tell me about it. TV Tropes will ruin your life.
>>
>>   This is a rather typical session when I start reading some tvtropes
>> page:
>> http://warp.povusers.org/snaps/tvtropes.png
>
> LOL. I try not to open new tabs there, as that just leads to
> backtracking. :-)

	19 tabs? Bah! Just today, in Firefox I saved my session because I was
worried FF would crash and I'd lose everything. Lemme check...

103 tabs.

	I read a lot. And I'm disorganized. And some of these tabs (about 5-10
of them) are _always_ open for some reason or other (docs for something
I'm developing, etc).

	It was only recently (as in a few weeks ago) that I brought it down to
under 10 tabs. I normally always had more than one row open (each row of
tabs holds 25). In those days it was mostly a case of "I need to file
this somewhere" or "I need to do something with this (e.g. write an
email, etc)" and it would languish. I finally did all that was needed.

	It's all just a bad habit I have. My computer is always on, and FF is
open for days on end, which I'm sure contributes to this.

--
"Apple I" (c) Copyright 1767, Sir Isaac Newton.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl