POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Free Compilers Vista 64? : Re: Free Compilers Vista 64? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Free Compilers Vista 64?
From: Darren New
Date: 29 May 2009 12:38:48
Message: <4a200f98@news.povray.org>
JeffBTX wrote:
> "What you've thrown together"; can it handle 16 and 32 bit DF3s? (just

Yes. It makes two scans thru the input, first figuring out the largest X, Y,
  Z, and voxel value, then building the right sized output file with the
right number of bytes to hold the highest voxel.

I fear I've already screwed around too much this morning, so it might wait
until the weekend before I can run some samples thru it just to make sure I
didn't have any dumb bugs.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)