POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : rendering queue : Re: rendering queue Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:30:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rendering queue
From: ABX
Date: 12 Oct 2004 12:26:54
Message: <4a1om0do0mbrl7ivobgsnea22n41s988dp@4ax.com>
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:15:37 EDT, "Vasileios" <vas### [at] cbisecedrexeledu>
wrote:
> Hello:
> I have been doing some experiments with POV ray and i want to render the
> same time (in the form of a queue) thousands of pov ray files.
> So far i have been using the "file queue" option under the Render Menu but
> the thing is that in that queue i can put only up to 500 files. Is there a
> way that i can put on a queue several thousands of files?
> Please suggest ways of doing so?

At least you can open a few instances of POV-Ray.

> FYI:Each pov ray file in the queue has a small integer value difference
> compare to the other ones but that integer difference makes a difference in
> the image produced and in the end i want to have all these images.

You can also make an animation with number of frames eqaul to number of your
scenes and make frame number as function for obtaining scene content (from
including different include file for each frame or frim generating scene
content using frame number as generator).

ABX