POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Gumblar? : Gumblar? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  Gumblar?
From: Invisible
Date: 29 May 2009 10:23:56
Message: <4a1feffc$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.siliconrepublic.com/news/article/13025/cio/new-worm-to-rival-conficker

wake up call to the IT community. As cybercrime evolves in

Um... What? WTF? Nice management power-speak there, but seriously, WHAT??

Any IT professional worth their salt _already_ takes malware seriously.
But getting hysterical about the situation doesn't help anybody.

I was forwarded this URL by one of the guys from HQ. But, as is common,
this news story contains lots of sensationalistic claims, and little
actual technical detail.

I guess a news story that says "the end is nigh!" sounds more
interesting than "hey, things are pretty OK, really".