POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : New camera, or new camera docs illustrations. : Re: New camera, or new camera docs illustrations. Server Time
19 May 2024 09:02:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New camera, or new camera docs illustrations.
From: scott
Date: 29 May 2009 07:54:03
Message: <4a1fccdb$1@news.povray.org>
>> Because it comes in the default camera block? (Insert -> Camera -> ...)
>
>  You assume everyone uses winpov, and the insert menu?

No, but it's a jolly useful time saver, I recommend it.

>> or has been already written in a scene you are looking at?
>
>  So you are simply delegating reading the documentation to someone else?

That is a silly argument, the "someone else" would need to read the
documentation anyway, so what's the disadvantage of using more meaningful
keywords.  No wonder POV is so slow to develop if you have to debate whether
using more meaningful keywords is a good thing or not :-(  Oh well.