POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : New camera, or new camera docs illustrations. : Re: New camera, or new camera docs illustrations. Server Time
29 May 2024 00:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New camera, or new camera docs illustrations.
From: Chambers
Date: 29 May 2009 04:01:15
Message: <4a1f964b$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> I can't even remember the number of times I have had to search
> through and put in some "image_width/image_height" statement.

Then you're abusing other peoples' images.  Maybe you should accept the
fact that particular images are not going to fit your monitor
full-screen, but will instead have to be either cropped or letterboxed.

 From what you've been saying, it sounds like you'd prefer cropping.

Anyway, I firmly believe that input should be separate from output, and
that any image should be renderable at any resolution.

--
Chambers