POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : New camera, or new camera docs illustrations. : Re: New camera, or new camera docs illustrations. Server Time
7 May 2024 16:57:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New camera, or new camera docs illustrations.
From: Chambers
Date: 28 May 2009 23:22:19
Message: <4a1f54eb$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> What's wrong with the "angle" keyword?
>
> It isn't obvious from the keyword exactly what it sets, and there isn't
> a vertical equivalent.

 From 3.3.1.1.3:
"The angle keyword followed by a float expression specifies the
(horizontal) viewing angle in degrees of the camera used."

Am I wrong to assume that someone can look up the documentation?

Aside from that, if you want to change the aspect ratio of the image, I
find POV's up and right vector usage quite easy to use.

But again, I'm one of those weirdos who actually knows how to read (the
docs).

--
Chambers