POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Free Compilers Vista 64? : Re: Free Compilers Vista 64? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Free Compilers Vista 64?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 28 May 2009 20:33:28
Message: <4a1f2d58$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 28 May 2009 19:09:58 -0400, JeffBTX wrote:

>  The
> online readme has a "Known Bugs" section. I hate bugs... we ALL hate
> bugs. "Known" bugs? EXECUTE them (no I don't mean "run" them... I mean
> use the headsman's AXE! There shouldn't be any "KNOWN" bugs!)

You'd prefer they didn't publicize the problems?

Sometimes bugs are found between releases.  I know I for one would rather
know about them as they're found than have to juggle minute releases in
between major releases (for any software product, that is, not just
compilers).

As long as there is complex software, there will be bugs.  That's
guaranteed.

Jim