POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Rewards : Re: Rewards Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:28:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rewards
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 26 May 2009 15:59:21
Message: <4a1c4a19@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:

> Talking about mentally small cheques: Did you hear about the peple who got mail
> that they owed a company $0,00 - and every attempt to settle that debt failed,
> because... well, how'd you pay $0,00 :P
>
> Some guy finally wrote them a letter claiming to have enclosed the $0,00 in cash
> ;)

I don't know about that, but I did see a *verified* report about a

some interesting looks from the people at the bank. And when he
explained why, they weren't sure if their computer systems could
actually process the cheque.)

It was on a special about electricity providers doing dumb things. Like
the women who had just moved house. Opened her first bill, and saw it

much electricity in just 6 months, the wires to her house would have to
be molten copper due to the extreme current involved...

(The electricity company suddenly stopped chasing her once it was
mentioned on TV. Funny, that.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/