POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available : Re: Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available Server Time
2 May 2024 06:50:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test version of POVWIN version 3.62 available
From: Ken
Date: 25 May 2009 15:28:09
Message: <4a1af149$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:4a1a8d32@news.povray.org...
> BobH wrote:
>> Program. A "jaggy" perimeter causing an ugly gray and black edge. Well,
>> ugly
>> compared to the new 3.7 one and compared to most other programs.
>
> This should be fixed now. Please try again, filename is now:
>
>  http://www.povray.org/temp/POVWin-v3.62.msi
>
> Unless problems crop up I intend this to be the actual release (hence no
> RC
> suffix).
>
> -- Chris

Hi Chris,

The install went smoothly on Vista 64 but it intalled the 32 bit version
rather than the 64 bit version. I presum the 64 bit compile will be made
available in a different dowload package once you have time to put it
together?

Ken Tyler