POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Computer science : Re: Computer science Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:28:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Computer science
From: Darren New
Date: 24 May 2009 18:39:50
Message: <4a19ccb6@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> physics and especially quantum physics.

Yeah, that was really the field I was thinking was most likely.  Yeah, I
guess any realistic QED equation would be too hard to calculate precisely,
let alone as a teaching thing.

But by the time I was in high school, we were doing some pretty "realistic"
physics stuff. Things like filing the edges off a Hot Wheels curve and then
calculating how high you had to start the car up the ramp to make it go
around without falling off.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)