POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A wonderful example... : Re: A wonderful example... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A wonderful example...
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 24 May 2009 14:01:52
Message: <4a198b90$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 24 May 2009 11:53:43 -0400, Warp wrote:

>> On this forum, though, there are plenty of people who like computers,
>> programming languages, etc.
>
>   More the reason why people should take into account what others like
> and practice as a hobby.

Maybe if someone posts something that gets you angry, the best thing to
do is ignore it.

There may be others who want to discuss the shortcomings - and that
finding shortcomings in technologies (whatever they are) is some people's
hobby - as part of an effort to improve the technology.  Discussion of
the problems with some technologies is healthy and promotes the
improvement of the technologies.

If we all pretend that everything is perfect about X (whatever X is), it
never gets improved.

Jim