POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The IRTC is back online! : Re: The IRTC is back online! Server Time
19 May 2024 18:38:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The IRTC is back online!
From: David Buck
Date: 24 May 2009 11:51:18
Message: <4a196cf6@news.povray.org>
David Buck wrote:
> After much work and many delays, we finally have the new IRTC site
> online.  You can visit http://www.irtc.org to have a look.
>
> We've create a Testing stills round to help us run the site through its
> paces.  Feel free to submit your own raytraced artwork.  It will take a
> little longer to get an animations round started - please be patient.
>
> We've captured all the original information from the old web site, so
> all the prior rounds are visible.  To submit new entries, you must
> login. We've tried to create accounts for people who've submitted images
> or comments but we can't be sure all the e-mail addresses are still
> correct. If you have any problems at all, please e-mail:
>
>     irt### [at] irtcorg
>
> We'll address any problems as quickly as we can.
>
> Have fun
> David Buck

If the site doesn't let you register using your e-mail address, it means
that an account has already been created.  Just click the gray area
under the login form that says "Forgot your password?  Reset it here"
You will be e-mailed a link to reset your password and to set a username
of your choosing.

David Buck