POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A wonderful example... : Re: A wonderful example... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A wonderful example...
From: Darren New
Date: 23 May 2009 17:01:34
Message: <4a18642e$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
>> Warp wrote:
>>>   Do you seriously not see anything wrong with your behavioral pattern?
>> I don't know. I'm pretty grown up, I like to think. People discussing flaws
>> (or, in this case, design trade-offs) doesn't bother me.
>
> hmm, I pointed a "flaw" in The Incredibles's creator's behavior (not
> acknowledging the obvious influences) and you resorted to a plain "f__k you".

No, I didn't say that because you pointed out a flaw. I said that because
you said the only possible reason you could conceive of me disagreeing is
that I was too stupid to understand you.

> I think you are bothered indeed.

I'm (mildly) bothered by personal insults. Moreso from people who are smart
and reasonable. I'm not bothered by the fact that you saw similarities in
Incredibles that I didn't.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)